Ladies First undersuit, with great, feminine design basing on BZ400X style is the warmest undersuit in our offer. New details proposal underlines the feminine look and goes in line with Ladies First drysuit. It is designed for diving in water temperature less than 7 degrees Celsius. It is also ideal for long deep diving, with decompression.
Thinsulate BZ 400 insulation is recommended by 3M as optimal for diving undersuits, because it is compressed and doesn’t take too much space under the dry suit. It also has a net layer, which makes the undersuit even more durable and practically indestructible. The lining is made of soft micropolar 190 gr.
The outside layer is made of polyamide additionally reinforced with polyester fabric in the areas exposed to damage.
Avaliable sizes: XS,S,SL,M,ML,MLL,LS,L,LL,XLS, XL, XXL
- three pockets including inside pocket
- wide (10 cm) elastic ankle bands
- waist belt
- heating cable output
- water-resistant cuffs
- tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves
- yoke and collar covered with softshell
- two-way zip protected with a flap
- back of the undersuit opened with round zipper
- reinforcing patches made of polyester
- elastic gussets in arms
- Thinsulate™ Insulation
- in waist – elastic gusset made of windproof fabric
- new design
- wide back elastic belt
Color detail options: pink, lime, grey: